Discover what amazing girls high school volleyball prep Khalia Lanier has accomplished by her senior year.
She is one of several inspiring volleyball athletes Dear Volleyball spotlights who has accomplished more in four years of high school than most people do their entire life!
Can you say #girlpower?
Her passion for the game is contagious. Her attitude on the court will fire you up!
Discover a possible new role model and start figuring out what your volleyball goals are going to be for the new year.
1. Gatorade National Player of the Year
Khalia won the prestigious national Gatorade award in 2015 for volleyball
2. Khalia is a 6-foot-2 senior outside hitter who recorded 496 kills, 324 digs and 28 service aces while posting a kill percentage of .438 and leading the Gators (34-8) to the Division I state final
3. A 2015 American Volleyball Coaches Association All American
4. Under Armour First Team All-American
5. Chosen as the top-ranked player in the nation as rated by PrepVolleyball.com
6. Lanier was a member of the U.S. Girls' Youth National Volleyball Team
7. She and some of the country's top volleyball prep players reached the 2015 FIVB Girls' U18 World Championship final in Peru
(Pictured) The 12 players include Brionne Butler, Regan Pittman, Kathryn Plummer, Alexis Sun, Ronika Stone, Madison Lilley, Khalia Lanier, Paige Hammons, Morgan Hentz, Stephanie Samedy, Sydney Hilley and Tiffany Clark.
8. 2014 All-USA Preseason Girls High School Volleyball Team
9. 2015 All-USA Preseason Girls Volleyball First Team
10. Lanier has maintained a weighted cumulative GPA of 4.21
11. She also spent countless hours over nine days in the summer of 2014 working in an orphanage in Komga, South Africa, teaching preschool-aged children
12. Volunteered on behalf of the Desert Mission Food Bank, providing emergency food assistance to help families in North Phoenix
Meet volleyball prep Khalia Lanier...who chose to be a USC Trojan, over Stanford and Texas
Pac-12 Networks' Ashley Adamson talks with USC's Khalia Lanier about adjusting to college life, growing up as the daughter of Naismith Hall of Fame inductee Bob Lanier and the unique way she was presented the Gatorade National Player of the Year trophy last December.
Khalia had a supersonic sophomore season...
Volleyball prep Khalia Lanier is honored with her second Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week honor after tallying a double-double against Colorado.
Flo Volleyball interviews former volleyball prep Khalia Lanier about what her focus is during her sophomore year.
Khalia is named SportsImports/AVCA Player of the Week today!
Dear Volleyball: A Poem by Khalia Lanier https://t.co/pjNgGs6DXK— Arizona Storm VBC (@az_stormvbc) July 15, 2016
Click here to check out Khalia's Dear Volleyball poem of appreciation and gratitude on FloVolleyball.TV....
@azcentral (AZ Central)
@uscwomensvolley (USC Volleyball)
@AprilRossBeach (April Ross)
@usatodayhss (USA Today High School Sports)
@az_stormvbc (Arizona Storm VBC)
@VBphotoMag (Volleyball Photo Mag)
@azcsports (AZ Central Sports)
@isitjustus2 (Is It Just Us)
@AZPreps365Jose (J. Garcia)
@robonthemic (R. Espero)
Help Us Create the Largest Collection of Female Volleyball Player Fan Art on the Web! Have you created fan art of your favorite player? Share it here with the DearVolleyball.com readers!
Be sure to read, enjoy and be inspired by the following inspirational prep volleyball players stories.